Welcome to Counterfear! The mission here is to provide tools, resources, and services for people and organizations to be resilient, make change, and counter fear. We get there by anchoring, strengthening, facing our fear, growing vision, building connection, and taking action. The goal is to help people thrive, evolve, and flourish.
- Why this is both an idea and a business name... "A Floor Wax and a Dessert Topping: New ‘Counterfear.’"
- Here is an intro piece with a bit more on what counterfear is... “Launching an Idea: What is Counterfear?"
- Here is a short story of the longer story, and believe me when I say it’s the short story. It’s still kind of long, though... “I Took the Red Pill: Why I’m on the Counterfear Path.”
- If you are after the deep guts of all of this, check out "Why," and you will find the heart and soul.
- The blog posts noted above and several other specific Resource Tools are available on The Counterfear Toolbox: Anchor Points page. The counterfear "anchor points" provide links and notes to give "counterfear" context, and more depth on some of its aspects.
- The Counterfear Toolbox is the "big picture" of all of the counterfear tools and resources for the whole website all in one spot.
Counterfear LLC was founded by Vanessa R. Burnett.
- LinkedIn: public LinkedIn profile here
- Twitter: @CounterfearZone
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: (202) 556-0317
- Formal bio: Founder Biography
- Informal summary: About the Founder
- More informal info: Random Life Tidbits blog post
Please Contact Us if you have questions or ideas. Be well!