Welcome to the Counterfear site! The mission here is to provide tools, resources, and services for people and organizations to be resilient, to make change, and to counter fear. We can navigate disruption in the world we experience, we can create it when we need it, and we can amplify disruption when its time for that. We get there by anchoring, strengthening, facing our fear, growing vision, building connection, and taking action. The goal is to help people thrive, evolve, and flourish.
This site is meant for service. Use and leverage the free stuff. Get coaching. Consider consulting services. Find what resonates for you. Pass along what works. Come back later and try something else.
The Counterfear site is anchored in two sister pages. They are:
- The 25 Focus Areas of the counterfear work, and
- The Core Resources, Ideas, & Tools that inspired the counterfear work itself.
The Toolbox is the "big picture" of all of the FREE counterfear tools and resources for the whole website all in one spot.
If you're up for more, check out some background and context from The Blog:
- Here is an intro piece with a bit more on what counterfear is... “Launching an Idea: What is Counterfear?"
- Here's a short story of the longer story, and believe me when I say it’s the short story. It’s still kind of long, though... “I Took the Red Pill: Why I’m on the Counterfear Path.”
- If you are after the deep guts of all of this, check out "Why," and you will find some heavy motivation.
- Why this is both an idea and a business name... "A Floor Wax and a Dessert Topping: New ‘Counterfear.’"
About Counterfear LLC:
- Facebook Page
- Twitter: @CounterfearZone
- LinkedIn Business Page
- Medium Page (re-posts of The Blog entries)
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: (202) 556-0317
About the Founder:
Please Contact Us if you have questions or ideas.
"We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it." - President Barack Obama, September 9, 2009