Workshops & Retreats
How to Counter Fear & Flourish: A Workshop
The flagship Counterfear workshop is called "How to Counter Fear & Flourish." Workshops are currently being offered around Iowa but are planned for other locations.
- Check the Calendar of Events to find a "How to Counter Fear & Flourish," workshop near you.
- Workshops will be 4-6 hours depending on venue and location, and will typically involve an optional group dinner following the event.
- Workshops are designed to delve into the the counterfear process, and how to apply it in your own life and/or group. The workshop will include tools for vision, connection, making change, and being resilient.
- Counterfear workshops are also available in closed sessions for private organizations with negotiated rates.
- Contact Us if you are interested in getting one of these workshops scheduled in your area and/or for your organization.
Create-a-Workshop / Create-a-Retreat
- Create-a-Workshop or a Create-A-Retreat for your organization on any combination of the consulting elements outlined on the Services page.
- Workshop creation will involve several pre-workshop planning sessions as well as logistical coordination.
- This option is open in the US in 2016 and internationally in 2017, contingent upon schedule.
- Create-a-Workshop typically requires a two-month minimum lead for scheduling.